PocketBook Reader is a free app for reading any e-content (books, magazines, textbooks, comic books, etc
PocketBook reader free reading epub pdf cbr fb2 5.04.194.release
|Name||PocketBook reader free reading epub, pdf, cbr, fb2|
|Publisher||Pocketbook International SA|
|Genre||Books & Reference|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Update||June 10, 2021|
|Content Rating||USK: All ages|
-fix of the TTS pause problem
-improvements in books cover displaying
-added the ability to manage widgets position on the Home screen using drag and drop
-improvements in Settings Menu representation
-improvements in the auto-scroll work
-fix for Calibre library displaying
-added the "Hide read books" function
-new payment methods for the German Pocketbook store were added
PocketBook Reader is a free app for reading any e-content (books, magazines, textbooks, comic books, etc.) and listening to audiobooks! The application supports 26 book and audio formats, including mobi, epub, fb2, cbz, cbr. Read without ads and with total comfort!
Choose any content – any format!
• Support of 19 book formats, including the most popular – EPUB, FB2, MOBI, PDF, DJVU, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML;
• Comic book formats CBR and CBZ;
• Open books protected with Adobe DRM (PDF, EPUB);
• PDF Reflow function (reflow text in PDF files).
Listen to audiobooks!
• You can listen to audiobooks and other audio files in MP3, M4B, and take notes in them;
• Built-in TTS (Text-to-speech) engine for the voicing of the text files. If necessary, you can replace the pre-installed TTS with any other one presented in the Play Market.
Download and sync content easily!
• Built-in bookstore with a large and regularly updated assortmentof e-content – you can purchase books online in a few clicks. Read books without Internet or buy books online – it's up to you;
• Free PocketBook Cloud service for synchronizing all your books, including audiobooks, as well as reading positions, notes and bookmarks on all your devices;
• Your files from Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Books services are easily connected to the app to create one consolidated library. You can even connect multiple accounts of the same service at the same time;
• Support for OPDS catalogs – get access to network libraries;
• ISBN scanner, for quick search of electronic versions of books by barcode;
• Opportunity to borrow books and periodicals;
• If you have a E Ink e-reader PocketBook, you can easily synchronize all your books and accounts just by scanning a QR code.
Ready to switch from another app? No problem! Getting started with PocketBook Reader is easy! With an intuitive interface, the application provides you with unprecedented freedom – lots of options for settings and no restrictions.
Choose, change, customize, and personalize!
• Intuitive interface, easy navigation, and minimalistic design;
• Opportunity to choose one of the seven interface color themes, reassign the buttons and display areas;
• Two night-reading modes – for better reading comfort anytime;
• You can customize the home screen with widgets, navigation and calling functions;
• Adjust the font style, font size, line spacing, and margin size;
• Customizable animation of turning pages;
• Opportunity to crop margins – make the page look exactly the way you want.
Get fast file access and easy search!
• Create widgets on the home page for quick access to cloud services and libraries in one click. Manage widgets as you like;
• All files are quickly found and instantly opened, even with built-in audio and video fragments;
• Smart search, scanning files on your tablet or smartphone is a matter of seconds. PocketBook Reader will find any file on the device or only file from a specific folder/folders and pull them into the library. Any file or document can be found in a few clicks!
• The app allows you to sort books, create collections, filter and mark files as you like;
• Convenient managing of audio files – it is easy to sort and play your audiobooks.
Make bookmarks, take notes, add comments!
• You can quickly find all your notes and share them with friends via email or messengers;
• Collect all your notes, bookmarks, and comments into separate files for even greater convenience.
And that’s not all!
• Built-in dictionaries and translator;
• Convenient search in Google and Wikipedia;
• Ability to download custom fonts;
• Quick feedback and prompt assistance in the Play Market, guaranteed help via the User Technical Support Service.
FAQ and old versions