Automate message for SMS, Calls, Emails, Whatsapp. Schedule & Auto Reply message
Do It Later MOD APK V4.8.0 (Premium Unlocked)
|Name||Do It Later|
|Update||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On|
The Do It Later app reminds me of a time when I used a weak phone. This phone is cheap and not as good as modern phones, but it has a very subtle feature: a timer to automatically send messages. Why is it not on smartphones? It doesn’t matter because now we have Do It Later, a timer app for sending messages.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE DO IT LATER APP?
Sometimes we need to send important messages at a certain time. To do this, we need a reminder or some kind of schedule. Also, we may be busy at this time. And it will be even more inconvenient if the number of messages sent is large. What should we do? You know, it would be so cool if you could set the send time for all messages and they would be sent automatically. You can save a lot of time and effort, right? And surprisingly, we now have a timer feature for automatically sending messages in the Do It Later app .
Just by downloading this one application, you will get a lot of work done, and not just as described above. Set a timer and the app will automatically send messages and emails, create a reminder, or even post a status on Facebook or Twitter.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF THE INTERFACE AND USE
Do It Later is very lightweight, only about 10-12MB or so. But compared to the set of really useful features it brings, it’s quite impressive.
The first impression is, of course, the first thing that catches your eye is the interface. Every detail (text, colors, layout that keeps everything organized) in the app is designed in a minimalist style, just a few short words highlighted in neat font and color. The two main colors are black and white.
Next, take a close look at the features and how to use them. On first use, you will see three main status buttons for content (Pending, In Progress, and Canceled). To create content, click the (+) sign below this status bar. Content will be one of the 5 main features of the app, including: sending messages, sending emails, creating reminders, posting Facebook status, and tweeting on Twitter. Each of these Do It Later content will require an appropriate login and access method. For example, if you want to schedule an email to be sent , you need to access the email address you want to use. If you want to schedule a message, you must grant access to the phone book.
After completing these initial access steps, you can use the app right away. To set the timer, Do It Later will provide a calendar in the form of day, year, hour and minute, as well as hours, so you can freely customize it to your liking.
In addition, for the convenience of attentive users, the application has more detailed settings in the “Settings” section, such as end notification, alarm sound selection, changing the date and time format. In particular, in the “Advanced settings” section, you can intervene more deeply, such as “Backup”, “Restore”, “Stop all” or “Delete all existing content in the application”.
Additional useful features in the Do It Later app
ADDITIONAL USEFUL FEATURES
- Some other features you may need:
- Allows you to select recipients from the phone book or even to an unknown number to send messages.
- Unlimited number of recipients.
- Has speech support for text.
- This means that you provide your voice and the app will recognize it and convert it to text.
- This is useful when you are busy and unable to print.
- Supports the creation of groups.
- Provides multiple templates to choose from without having to create the same message multiple times.
- This is useful when you are replying to emails or sending greeting messages. In some cases, if you want to make a standard mess, it is necessary.
- In the “Creating new content” section, there is also a function for counting the number of characters typed.
- There is a function to repeat text messages according to a fixed schedule: you can set a timer for any time of the day, a specific day of the week, month, year.
- You can set a time in the future to stop the repeat. Very handy, especially for remembering important anniversaries.
- The app has a special “Ask before sending” feature. The app will send a notification again asking you to confirm sending or not before sending.